How many miles away do you live from Disney World

mergatroid

Original Poster
I've provided a calculator here for you being a helpful sort of chap :animwink:

As the crow flies from Baguley, Manchester, UK, I'm 5195.906 miles away (that's one tired crow)

Well :shrug:

Slipknot

According to google earth, .05 miles. .04 if you want to get technical as to where exactly Disney property starts.

sbkline

1828.695 miles as the crow flies. However, we technically live a few miles north of town, so I should probably add in another 5 or 10 miles or so (since I don't know if it's counting from the center of town, the city limits, or what). Either way, it's one long road trip!

It didn't calculate land transport.

bigorangeandy

450 miles as the Ford drives, from my driveway to the Magic Kingdom. I tried to take the crow once, but I'm too big. Maybe they make crows bigger across the pond?

Minnie1976

650 miles - east on I-10 and then south on I-75 to the turnpike to a new exit we were told about in April that took us right onto Disney property.

jjnshane

14 miles by crow -- this explains why I can hear the distant sound of fireworks every night (if we were to go up to the parking lot of Panera Bread, we would be able to see fireworks -- we can see the top of the Contemporary from there on a crear day.)

Driving is a bit further -- there are swamps and orange groves between here and there, but we still realize how fortunate we are to be locals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom