How many miles away do you live from Disney World

DeaverTex

836.987 as the crow flies, but I've never flown on a crow. Do they charge extra for checked bags?

It was funny that unless I specified Walt Disney World, Orlando, USA, it showed me the distance to DLR, even though it still called it WDW.

Oh, and apparently, it's not possible to drive from Austin to Orlando. Not that I'd choose to make that long of a drive for a vacation anyhow.

DisneyWall-E

Approximately 360 miles by car frm my house to POP. Way to dang far. And about 12 miles shy of getting the Florida discount. Stupid Dothan AL

Le Twins Day

In the Parks
No
as the crow flies looks like we're the furthest away so far....5247.48 from sunny Great Barr in Birmingham UK...and would ahve to be a real big crow to carry the 4 of us with luggage :ROFLOL:

BuzzGoofy

According to the calculator provided by the OP = 2367.4 miles
According to google maps = 2786.9 miles, this is driving distance.
For those of us from the great white north = 4459 Km

Tink28

From Hayling Island, Hampshire, England 5353.734 miles, which is about 1000 miles more than using a different calculation, eh??

C&D

319 miles by swallow; don't know whether that is a European swallow or African swallow (if you know what I mean). :) But by car it's 400 miles (think I'll stick to that)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom