How Many DVC Resorts Have You Stayed At?

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone has stayed at every DVC Resort. So Far I have stayed at Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney's Old Key West, Disney's BoardWalk Villas, Disney's Vero Beach Resort, The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, and Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary. I have three home resorts, but BoardWalk Villas is my favorite resort to stay at.

I hope to stay at all the resorts and I am planning a trip to Hawaii to stay at Aulani in early 2018.

Seanual757

Not yet but working on it so far my list

-Saratoga Springs 3 times
-Old Key West 1
-Animal Kingdom Villas 3 (Kidani village 3 times, Jamba house scheduled booked for July 4th Weekend, 2017)
-Villas @ The Grand Floridian (My Home resort) 3 stays
-Polynesian Resort (My 2nd DVC home resort) 1st Stay March 2017

Planning to stay at BLT for October 2017 trip.

I still have 48, and 50 years to stay at them all :)

Donfan

So far, we have stayed at

Beach Club Villas (home resort, several times)
Wilderness Lodge Villas (twice)
Kidani Village
Old Key West
Grand Californian
Aulani

and used DVC points for trips to

England (twice: Thurnham Hall and one in Devon {forgot the name}))
New York (twice: Shelburne Murray Hill and Lowe's Regency)
Disney Cruise Line Mediterranean Cruise (half a cabin)

and have a trip scheduled for three two-bedroom suites at Beach Club this October.

Non-DVC at Fort Wilderness Cabins, Dixie Landings twice (now Port Orleans Riverside),
Caribbean Beach, and All-Star Music.

Last edited:

lostpro9het

While never is hard to prognosticate, I don't believe we will ever do them all. We simply have no interest in Aulani nor Vero beach. That said, we will happily complete the bubble circuit in February with a stay at VGF. To date we've enjoyed:
AKL Jambo more than 3 times
AKL Kidani more than 3 times
BCV x2
BLT x2
BWV x2
OKW
Poly x2
SSR x2
VWL

toolsnspools

So far we've been able to stay at:

BLT - Home resort (just one night there so far)
AKL KV
Cruise on the Dream
HHI
OKW
SSR
and BWV in 23 days.

Eventually I plan to get to them all, but with only 200 points, it will take a few more years.

mcstensrud

We have stayed at all WDW DVC resorts many times except Poly.
Been to VB 3 Times,GC once and 4 Member Cruises.
Never been to HHI or Aulani.

DisDadWoz

Beach
Boardwalk
Wilderness
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs
Animal Kingdom
Hilton Head
Vero Beach
Next one not on this list is probably going to be Aulani, but you never know;)

kimrn87

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at every DVC Resort. So Far I have stayed at Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney's Old Key West, Disney's BoardWalk Villas, Disney's Vero Beach Resort, The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, and Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary. I have three home resorts, but BoardWalk Villas is my favorite resort to stay at.

I hope to stay at all the resorts and I am planning a trip to Hawaii to stay at Aulani in early 2018.

We have stayed Bay Lake (home), Old Key West, Saratoga, Kidani Village, Boardwalk, Vero Beach, Hilton Head.

Phonedave

We have stayed at

SSR
SSR -Treehouses (yes, it is SSR, but it really is a different experience)
OKW
VWL
BWV
BCV
AKL - Kidani
AKL - Jambo

We would like to get out to Aluani at some time, be we keep using up points (my wife keeps looking at adding on)
If I can ever find BLT. GF , or Poly opening when we are going, then we would stay there as well.
We kick around the idea of a HHI vacation ever so often
Really have no plans for GC or Vero Beach.

-dave

EOD K9

We have stayed at

SSR
SSR -Treehouses (yes, it is SSR, but it really is a different experience)
OKW
VWL
BWV
BCV
AKL - Kidani
AKL - Jambo

We would like to get out to Aluani at some time, be we keep using up points (my wife keeps looking at adding on)
If I can ever find BLT. GF , or Poly opening when we are going, then we would stay there as well.
We kick around the idea of a HHI vacation ever so often
Really have no plans for GC or Vero Beach.

-dave
We stayed at the GC when I was out in LA for a bike race. It is a great property. The entrance into DCA from the hotel is a nice perk. It is even nicer because you can walk back over to Disneyland without another bag check. I'd like to take the twincesses there in a few years.

NormC

Bay Lake, Wilderness Lodge, Kidani for DVC. BLT is our home.

POP, Coronado, Dixie Landings for non DVC

Phonedave

We stayed at the GC when I was out in LA for a bike race. It is a great property. The entrance into DCA from the hotel is a nice perk. It is even nicer because you can walk back over to Disneyland without another bag check. I'd like to take the twincesses there in a few years.

I'm not against GC per se, it's just that we really have no plans to go to California. There are a number of other places in the world that are higher on the list for us right now. If, for some reason, I had a reson to be in the Anaheim area, then I am sure we would check it out.

-dave

EOD K9

I'm not against GC per se, it's just that we really have no plans to go to California. There are a number of other places in the world that are higher on the list for us right now. If, for some reason, I had a reson to be in the Anaheim area, then I am sure we would check it out.

-dave
Makes sense. We were there, so why not use it?

kniquy

fairly new owner so we are working on it. We stayed SSR before we became owners, staying at BWV in April, AKV planned for April 2018 with a possible split stay at Poly or WL. We are hoping to hit all the East coast resorts at some point.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Old Key West (home)
Grand Floridian
Bay Lake Tower
Boardwalk
Beach Club
Saratoga Springs
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House
Polynesian (coming up this summer)
Wilderness Lodge (coming up this summer)
Aulani

-had planned for Hilton Head this summer, but the lure of Poly won out. Really hoping to do the Treehouses in a few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom