• 900-1099

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1100-1299

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1300 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hnp929@optonlin

We had 225 until our trip this week!:eek: I don't know what happened but we came home w/ another 125 points.So now we have 350 points :lol::lol:. 225 points at AK and our newest 125 points at SSR .We did it so we have priority at the tree houses.

scorp111

Still 250 at AKL, We bought in Spring of 07.

Content with the amount for now, but we were awfully tempted to buy on at BLT.

rfemle

I love the BWV, perfect location and with the BW, you do not even have to go to the parks. Not my home, but I go there a lot. Once you go, you will want to go more.

toolsnspools

We just bought 200 at BLT, but our first stay will be at AKV in February. DW and I have 3 kids so we needed to buy up to a 2 Bedroom at most of the resorts. Now that BLT and AKV sleep 5 in a one bedroom, we decided it was time to buy. I heard they are putting sleeper chairs at Vero Beach too, so the trend is moving in the right direction.

dizzney

We had 225 until our trip this week!:eek: I don't know what happened but we came home w/ another 125 points.So now we have 350 points :lol::lol:. 225 points at AK and our newest 125 points at SSR .We did it so we have priority at the tree houses.

AMAZING, they just happened to come home with you! We didnt even have to go to buy our 100 at BLT, all we had to do was hear they were actually selling it and we bought the extra the first week out. I guess we are addicted to the Mouse.:sohappy:

DH just smiles when I discuss addons now, of coures since I sold the extra 100 as making our new total of 375 divisible by 3 for our three kids in the future, I'll have to have a better line the next time we add on

Scott M

We own 220 points at the Beach Club Villas. It seems to be enough for roughly a week in a Studio twice a year or a One Bedroom once a year.

Scott

fredrickr

Bought into SSR in 2007 with the minimum 150 and added another 100 at AKL in January of this year, bringing us to a total of 250. We'll likely add more points in the next few years.

bbrnca

We bought 200 pts at Kidani last Sept. and added 100 more points at Kidani in July. We never thought about adding at different DVC because we just love the Kidani resort.

dvcnut39

We have two contracts at BCV (175pts and 50pts). We are going to add on +/- 50pts at BLT and then another 70pts or so at Hawaii once it happens.

I would like to buy the BLT points now, but my DW just surprised herself and purchased a two week timeshare in Aruba and funds are a little low now.

cemeb4dk

we have 150 at BCV, and while it seems like enough for our family thanks to banking or borrowing, We are always wanting more, maybe someday but for now our amount fits our needs. If we ever do get more I am torn in going into the resale and get more at BCV or thru disney and get at another resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom