How many DVC members on WDWMagic?

Mickifan17

Cheryl said:
How many 5 year olds can actually say that they're taking their 10th trip to Disney in December? Very cool....and spoiled! :slurp:

My 4 1/2 year old is heading for his 6th trip in October. He was there twice while my wife was pregnant with him as well. It will be my 1 years olds 2nd trip. :lookaroun (Brainwashing is a good thing)

DVC member since 1994. 300 points at Old Key West.

Only 31 more days til I'm Home!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

PhilharMagician

Members since December 2003, 200 points @ SSR.

We will be making our first DVC trip December 4-11 and are planning a 12 day trip for August 2005 and debating on either October or another December trip also for 2005. Since this is our first trip during the christmas season I don't wan't to make any plans till after this years trip.

I think I am going to need more points just to keep up with this pace!!! MORE WDW MORE WDW MORE WDW MORE WDW MORER WDW MORE WDW :lol:

Jabarr

Dvc

:) we are in the club and love it!!! 200 points not bad for a party of two. We are banking points so we will have 298 for Disneyland next year and still get a 1 bedroom at Saratoga for 8 nights from Nov.28- Dec. 5!! cant wait!!!:sohappy: :xmas:

BWV-SSR

DVC owners

Hi there

We bought into BWV in 1999 (300 points) and recently SSR (300 points):xmas: 1st. trip home to SSR Dec. 5th to 10th then Dec 10th to 17th. BWV Can't waite to go home.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

gmboy95

we have been memebers since 2001 and own 300 points at VWL....just returned in august from a stay at BCV and some fun with hurricane Charley

WDWScottieBoy

I'm jealous. People on here have like 500 and 600. I'm thinking about making my first big purchase (as I'm still only 18) next year of 175 points or so at SSR.

mathmagic

We just added on at SSR for a total of 310 pts. Currently riding out Hurricane Jeanne at SSR from a 1 BR.

If you are thinking of adding on, there are pretty good incentives right now! We'll be going for a free vacation to Hawaii next year!

Leslie

DVC member

We have been members since 2001. Our home resort is the Wilderness Lodge!!! We are going back over Thanksgiving this year. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom