How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

ChuckElias

disney-collectables-mickey-mouse-birthday-figurine-7-4017907.jpg

ChuckElias

I was really tempted to go with a Toy Story 3 logo for today, but I've been using the Mickeys for my numbers all week, so I'm sticking with that theme:

Mickey-Mouse-Mickey-Number-3.jpg

ChuckElias

Three, 3, ***, three more days to contain my secret!!!

I am so excited I can barely stand to be in the same room with my kids for fear I may explode and blow it!!!! :D:):p

I packed our stuff while my kids were at school, then hid the suitcases back in the closet where I store them. The kids didn't even notice all the clothes, pin lanyards, ear hats and other Disney necessities that I have slowly been squirreling out of their rooms all week...

Best.Surprise.Ever.
Hey @Sumrdog, you must be back by now, right? How was the surprise!?!?!?!?!

Sumrdog

It was awesome!
My daughter was stunned, she stared at me blankly and then said, "What?! What!!? Whaat?!!" In an escalating squeal. It was so funny! My son just started jumping up and down.
I revealed the surprise on the way to the airport by handing them their Mickey Ears.
Right before I said in a serious tone, "we have something to tell you, we have been lying to you for months...we aren't going camping, we are on our way to the airport...We are going on a Disney Cruise! Right now!!"

And now we are back...We had so much fun!!! And I want to live at Castaway Cay forever!

tink66

It was awesome!
My daughter was stunned, she stared at me blankly and then said, "What?! What!!? Whaat?!!" In an escalating squeal. It was so funny! My son just started jumping up and down.
I revealed the surprise on the way to the airport by handing them their Mickey Ears.
Right before I said in a serious tone, "we have something to tell you, we have been lying to you for months...we aren't going camping, we are on our way to the airport...We are going on a Disney Cruise! Right now!!"

And now we are back...We had so much fun!!! And I want to live at Castaway Cay forever!
AWE!!! So cute!!!!! Cant wait to read your thoughts on the cruise!!!

ChuckElias

Hey guys, we board tomorrow, but don't look for a sign on the webcam. Sorry, but with all the last minute prep, it just didn't get done. I'll be up on deck wavi.g at the camera, but you just won't know it's me.

Now to bed. It was a long drive last night (18 hrs, 40 min.), which made a half day of Flower and Garden Festival a little tough :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom