How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

ChuckElias

1702327925144.png

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Just got off the Wish. And totally forgot to book the placeholder for the next one. D'oh!
Did you.use a travel agent? My TA said that if they call.less than 30 days after debarkation, they can get DCL to allow the purchase of a placeholder.

I found this out close to 60 days after I disembarked, and my wonderful TA made the effort to call anyway, but (understandably) was turned down.

I maintain that the Navigator app should send a push notification every dang day you're on board to remind you!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Did you.use a travel agent? My TA said that if they call.less than 30 days after debarkation, they can get DCL to allow the purchase of a placeholder.

I found this out close to 60 days after I disembarked, and my wonderful TA made the effort to call anyway, but (understandably) was turned down.

I maintain that the Navigator app should send a push notification every dang day you're on board to remind you!

Because we don't get enough notifications already when on board?

Every time you open the app, there's a reminder at the top of the main page.

Chip Chipperson

No, we booked ourselves using our previous placeholder.

DisneyDreamer08

You'll be fine. The themed cruises are so fun!

Make sure grandparents have the 800 number to contact DCL, along with your reservation and stateroom numbers.
Good idea, thanks!

Enjoy the Marvel Day!! My daughter did it last year and loved it. The deck show was awesome, so get there early if you want to see the stage. She said the menu for dinner was amazing, too. Hope you love it!
Thank you 😊

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Guys, I spoke too soon. My grandmother passed away and we have to reschedule our cruise. We will not be leaving this weekend. Hoping to reschedule for February but the process to reschedule is not easy.

So sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom