How many days in Disney?

J

joviacdan

Original Poster
Considering time off from work, cost and whatnot, how many nights do you typically stay in Disney World for, and how many nights would you like to (if you want to stay more than the previosuly mentioned things will allow)?

And no, don't say forever - I already thought of that.:animwink:

John Baynes

How many days in disney

My wife and I usually go for 7 nights once a year, but now that we have moved to southeast georgia we will be able to go more. We are planning on getting Annual Passes so that we can go whenever we find the time. We will still do our 7 nights though.:)

Upvote 0

drjny

My family and I usually stay 9-10 days when we can in mid August each year. We are DVC members and like to stay in a one bedroom in OKW for a week and a few days.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Seven days has been the longest. Americans just don't get that much vacation. Two weeks a year is all I get and I just have to get some beach time in. Our typical trip is 5 nights/ 6 days.

I am always jealous when I meet some British folk and they tell me they are here for a fortnight (2 wks)!!!!!! My family who are Scottish get a load of vacation. Oh well....I could live in the UK and have a lot of vacation OR live in the USA and have my two weeks, but be one hour away from WDW via Delta. Hhmmmm, I think I'll stay here.:animwink:

Upvote 0

barnum42

Originally posted by Gucci65
I am always jealous when I meet some British folk and they tell me they are here for a fortnight (2 wks)!!!!!!
Educational drift:

Whenever I say "fortnight" to most Americans they have no idea what that means. As you say it is two weeks, but what "fortnight" actually is, is an abreviation of "fourteen nights".

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Originally posted by barnum42
Educational drift:

Whenever I say "fortnight" to most Americans they have no idea what that means. As you say it is two weeks, but what "fortnight" actually is, is an abreviation of "fourteen nights".

Right. So 1 week = 7 days
2 weeks = 14 days
2 weeks or fourteen nights = fortnight

I wouldn't know the term if my Mom wasn't Scottish:animwink:

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

Weve gone for 5 days, 7 days and 10 days. I was still good after the 9th day but my husband was ready to go home...I think the kids were too but they just didnt want to admit it.

8 days is ideal for them, I have no idea how long before I would get bored or tired

Upvote 0

ermccartin

Last August we came for 10 days. Two were travel days. But we did what we could to make the most of it. We went as a full family and stayed at Boardwalk Inn. We plan, three of us, to return. This time adults only!!!!!I think 10 full days is good. Met a lot of British. They seem to have a lot of fun and they certainly took their fortnights. If we stayed full 14 days, there would still be plenty to do but children get tired of this sooner than adults I think. :wave:

Upvote 0

hulabird

We like going for 10 nights, this way we get to do more than just go to WDW. We spend a full day at Cape Canaveral and beaches, do one day in Tampa (Busch Gardens-Greyhound racing) and a full day at U.S. and Sea World. We also spend alot of time at the resorts, just relaxing and going to DTD to shop. With 10 days, there is absolutely no rushing, and it makes it a better vacation for us.

Upvote 0

scorp111

Well.... My first trip will be in September.... and it will be for 10 days. 3 days at MK, 2 Epcot, 2 Disney-MGM, 1 AK. & 1 water park, with the first day at DD... and I already want to go back next spring....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom