How Many Days for you - Part 9

jkl2000

Hey, those of you arriving over the next couple of days - what do you think about the weather forecast? I just thought to look - probably pretty typical, and not bad (high upper 80s, lows around 70), but it looks pretty overcast for the next several days, with a chance of showers or scattered thunderstorms daily. Then it clears up for a few days at least. I looked at a NOAA radar image, and there's a big blue patch right near the Orlando area - that must be it! Shoo, shoo!

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

Oops. Accidentally skipped #52 which was meant for today.... Tomorrow is #51. Just got too excited I guess.

tumblr_lmypjatUM41ql4bl8o1_400.jpg

Upvote 0

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Hey, those of you arriving over the next couple of days - what do you think about the weather forecast? I just thought to look - probably pretty typical, and not bad (high upper 80s, lows around 70), but it looks pretty overcast for the next several days, with a chance of showers or scattered thunderstorms daily. Then it clears up for a few days at least. I looked at a NOAA radar image, and there's a big blue patch right near the Orlando area - that must be it! Shoo, shoo!
I'm hoping that it will be nothing more than a typical Florida pop-up type scenario.

0!!!!

Getting into the car now. See you soon Mickey!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom