How Many Days for you - Part 9

stefan74

number_335.png

8,040 Hours
482,400 Minutes
28,944,000 Seconds

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

193!!! :happy: and only 13 days until ADRs!! For me anyways, I feel like the vacation starts when the reservations for dining are made....the trips already been booked and once you know the hours of operation for the parks, the dining reservations are made and you know where youll be each day, I can really start getting a overview of our days at WDW.....looking forward to a warm evening in liberty square as we approach The Haunted Mansion, cool breezes over the lake at epcot as we make our way "around the world", grabbing a shaded spot under all the trees in animal kingdom, as we eagerly await our safari, and sitting down in our 50s car for a burger and shake at sci fi dine in.....193 and counting.......

Upvote 0

stefan74

193!!! :happy: and only 13 days until ADRs!! For me anyways, I feel like the vacation starts when the reservations for dining are made....the trips already been booked and once you know the hours of operation for the parks, the dining reservations are made and you know where youll be each day, I can really start getting a overview of our days at WDW.....looking forward to a warm evening in liberty square as we approach The Haunted Mansion, cool breezes over the lake at epcot as we make our way "around the world", grabbing a shaded spot under all the trees in animal kingdom, as we eagerly await our safari, and sitting down in our 50s car for a burger and shake at sci fi dine in.....193 and counting.......

WOW! Can't believe you will be making ADR's in a few days. Few more months for me until that time. Hope you are able to get all of the ADR's you want!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom