How many days for you - part 8

cmybliss

hqdefault.jpg

Upvote 0

KCheatle

OMG! I can't believe we leave this week! So cool to think back to all the planning I did in December, then finally booking in February. Then getting up so early on March 17th to make sure I was on the phone by 7 to make my ADRs (also happened to be the first morning of a huge trial I had - eek!!), finally putting together my day-by-day itinerary in April, slowly paying the trip down in May, June and finally paying it off in July. Also making my packing lists in June, then slowly ordering/buying things we needed over July, August and September - and now the week has come! Giddy!!!

4e46977d5e141_160526n.jpg

Upvote 0

coachwnh

OMG! I can't believe we leave this week! So cool to think back to all the planning I did in December, then finally booking in February. Then getting up so early on March 17th to make sure I was on the phone by 7 to make my ADRs (also happened to be the first morning of a huge trial I had - eek!!), finally putting together my day-by-day itinerary in April, slowly paying the trip down in May, June and finally paying it off in July. Also making my packing lists in June, then slowly ordering/buying things we needed over July, August and September - and now the week has come! Giddy!!!

4e46977d5e141_160526n.jpg
It all feels good, doesn't it? Glad you're close! Enjoy your trip. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom