How many days for you - part 8

Littlekitten73

Hi guys and gals just thought I'd let you know that we have arrived, safe and sound and now in our villa having a relax. I would like to say a big thank you to all my friends in here for for advice and kindness, it really is invaluable :):) hope all of you going in the next few days have a great time :D and for all of you going to the monstrous 24hr event I hope we see you there. :D:D love and kisses Emma

Upvote 0

donaldtoo

Hi guys and gals just thought I'd let you know that we have arrived, safe and sound and now in our villa having a relax. I would like to say a big thank you to all my friends in here for for advice and kindness, it really is invaluable :):) hope all of you going in the next few days have a great time :D and for all of you going to the monstrous 24hr event I hope we see you there. :D:D love and kisses Emma

So happy to hear of y'alls safe and sound arrival!
Have the "bestest", most MAGICAL time EVER!!! ;) :)

Upvote 0

donaldtoo

A.K.A. Charlie Brown from "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown".

Actually, he left in Season 7. The show went on 4 more seasons after that. But, I agree...he was my favorite character. Followed closely by Klinger.

ZZZZZactly what I'm talkin' 'bout. I know when he left and was replaced by hilarious, wannabe Section 8, Maxwell Klinger. But, Jamie Farr's name WAS in that "rework". Burghoff, apparently, wasn't even on the "radar"...? o_O ;)

Upvote 0

cooleo

Have a Great time. Hope to see you there on Friday. I am actually packing the car up at this moment.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
So happy you are there safe and sound!!!!!!!!!! I'll be watching for your tr! xoxo Figgy

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

Ahhhhh, have an amazing time! Enjoy the 24 hours event, and enjoy catching up on your sleep afterwards! :D

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

9qAlyviLjvQVpVA.jpg

Only 10 days until my Disney College Program! :D Tomorrow I'll be doing the single digit dance! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom