How many days for you - part 8

donaldtoo

809_13_4797---Robert-Stephenson-Hawthorns-0-6-0ST-NCB-number-49_web.jpg

Upvote 0

cooleo

It was perfect timing because yesterday morning I was wondering if they were going to send us anything beforehand or if we got it when we checked in and then we got the envelope when I checked the mail. We made a big production out of it. If I had a horn I would have played a fanfare lol.

I received an e-mail which stated:

"Here are the details of your reservation. If you have trouble pulling them up with the provided link & would like us to mail you a hard copy, please call ....". The link gives me the whole reservation details just like you normally receive in the mail with the details of the vouchers & such. Makes me wonder if I am even going to get my package with luggage tags, vouchers, etc. Maybe they are planning to go paperless as part of the whole NextGen program & I was one of the (UN)lucky few that was randomly selected as a lab rat ( I mean test case ... LOL). :D

Upvote 0

diznyboyz

I wish I could speed it up time to flight day and then slow it down when we get there and we could all have extra time :):):)
I too wish I could "bottle up" the time we spend at disney. But you know, we go to make more memories. We video as much as we can so that my 16 year old autistic son can re-live his disney vacation by watching video on computer. He does this everyday after school. With the tragedy in Boston, we all need to stop and smell the roses and enjoy every moment with our children and family members. May God bring peace to all hurt and may everyone have a wonderful trip (whenever it may be) and ENJOY and make wonderful Disney memories to take home with you.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom