How many days for you - part 8

cooleo

tumblr_ll3edfoibT1qjyzc5o1_500.jpg

Little man woke up thrilled that he can count down on hand!!! I was just thrilled enough to know I only have 3 days of work to go!!!

That was my thought, I can now count down on one hand. This itself is cause for a dance. :D

Upvote 0

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I know it's gone so quick!!! And yes @MR FERRET flies back the day before we fly, he better had left it the same way he found it or boy he's in trouble lol, looking forward to seeing all his photos though. I'll miss you too, gonna have a grey goose slushie/s for you @figmentfan423 and I'll leave you one ready behind the bar for when you get there (will they let me do that?) gonna miss all of you xxx
I know it's gone so quick!!! And yes @MR FERRET flies back the day before we fly, he better had left it the same way he found it or boy he's in trouble lol, looking forward to seeing all his photos though. I'll miss you too, gonna have a grey goose slushie/s for you @figmentfan423 and I'll leave you one ready behind the bar for when you get there (will they let me do that?) gonna miss all of you xxx
i have only broken pirates and the jurrassic park river ride so far

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom