How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

crosswagon

Down to 63.....getting so excited!
We are getting closer to getting our Mickey Mail which will make it officially official! Everyone is making a list of the candy and gum they want to buy up before we go. If the lines are long then they like to have something to chew on while they wait. So much cheaper at the Dollar General without Goofy on the label.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful, magical time!!

Upvote 0

71dsp

57, and it cannot come soon enough. 2012 has been such a rough year for my family. It's definitely had it's downs, but also some ups. Just been very stressful overall for everyone, so we're looking forward to escaping reality for a little while!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

one1.jpg

One, one, ONE!

I'm twitter-painted with excitement. The bags are packed, arrangements made, the kids are pumped, and we all roll out of bed at 4:30am tomorrow to head to the airport beneath the canopy of gorgeous, frosty leaves that covers upstate New York this time of year. Now if I can just get that song from "Annie" out of my head... "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away!"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom