How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

jlevis

22 days!! We added one more day to our stay. !5 days in the parks!!! I get to meet my first great grandchild, Amara Karen Nicole Levis. One of my granddaughters said she can't wait to do rides with me. Does life get any better?

Upvote 0

jjoshua213

blabla.gif

Shockingly, I have 14 days in this game. In the beginning, I found the game to be a blast! I was in love and constantly dropped MOABs and high killstreaks. I stopped playing MW3 a lot about 2 months ago. I went back to MW2 and COD4 because they are more fun for me. I'm not sure, but it seems like the fun factor of COD just isn't in MW3. I can't believe I put 14 days in it! The coloring is boring, the guns aren't really fun and the lag is killer. I hate the fact that I purchased COD Elite for this game. The DLC is extremely boring. I really wish they would add new guns or something.The new maps are bad, especially Foundation. Anyway, I don't know what it is, but MW3 isn't fun like MW2 was and COD4. Even though MW2 has serious hacking and noobtubes, it is so fun going for and getting a Nuke!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Its not busy.. One of the lower seasons. November is good too just like december first 2 weeks. And mid january. I like september for a couple of reasons.. Crowds are lower its still hot and my b-day is september 11th so when i go im usually celebrating my bday
My birthday is Sept. 10th, and I'm planing on starting my countdown for next year's cruise (which I will be celebrating my birthday on!) on that day. Sort of like a present to myself.....;)

Upvote 0

polynesiangirl

35 days and I got my DME info/tags in the mail this afternoon. First paperwork I've ever gotten from Disney that has my little boy's name on it too. :) So excited -- I can't wait to show him one of my very favorite places on Earth!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom