How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

BigRedDad

:) I have had a bad day that is all. That is why I need it. Daughter left the car door open all night in a rain storm, got to work and badge is broken, had to an hour to get in, cannot go any where at work because the badge is broken, won't be able to get a new one until Monday at the earliest. It is just one of those days.

Upvote 0

Alley7728

:) I have had a bad day that is all. That is why I need it. Daughter left the car door open all night in a rain storm, got to work and badge is broken, had to an hour to get in, cannot go any where at work because the badge is broken, won't be able to get a new one until Monday at the earliest. It is just one of those days.
Bless your heart....I would feel the same way, it's just not the same dreaming about it as actually being there. But it can only get better from here. To bad we can't Genie poof it all away. Good luck and I hope your day gets much much better!

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
. . .
I would love nothing more than to be in liberty square just after the sun goes down, sitting on a bench with a mickey ice cream, while the sounds of kids playing on tom sawyers island carries on the wind. The creepy lights coming on at the haunted mansion, as my mind wanders to what lies inside. (even though i know) The cast members switching over to selling the glow sticks and light up toys, that same colorful mixture of light, glowing over eager young ones...my mind tells me to get up, that the night is young, there are three certain mountains that need conquering, an emperor needs to get put down with a lazer, my kids still want to see whats under the sea....but not quite yet....everything is perfect in this minute.....[/quote]

A-a-r-r-r-g-h-! 74 days until we can do exactly this!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom