How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

swissamy

Our countdown has started as we are less than 7 full days from departure - Still have to do the 9 hour drive but I am smiling on the outside and in! Now I can bring in the suitcases from the garage, get the kid's clothes ready and keep smiling as my happy place is within reach!!

Upvote 0

nngrendel

I can't believe you have only three days either!!! Seriously??? Where is the time going...You are for sure going to have a fabulous time.
I know right!
3 days and they are coming up quick which sort of scares me. I dont want my time there to fly by. But I know it will. Its bitter sweet that my count down is coming to an end. Just hope I am able to plan a return trip soon. Wont be as soon as your return trip though.

Just checked the 10 day forecast for Orlando and temperatures will be in the mid 80's and very little rain chance. Highest percentage of rain is 40%. Best weather forecast I have ever seen for a trip to Orlando.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom