How Many Days for You? Part 12

JennSmith

EShBIPrBulPZYv3jWNswwYIj7kfLAWM92zKMFqHnXz86WdonDMRqOoDP-dNcOp1Ej8SrvdaQZyF91r0TCKfrbbICcxG1cat2_A8HRzTemk5fqcbTvplxRN5CqiTCNrXJYbAcsV5XO-yYIdru9CWcYy1Krxl-kOaATWOvnzYmrHnDuS8xUnR_0md4xpHdsZKj35jjLQCMhipKBLo8MEhG5Z8e6PWohNyzSi7IANMRQDl7hOrVi5Qtgc5M6mTsLzIx80WBcJ9-5-f0_uO2L4C6AwVRR0uyuWPyEnJWbY9dlWRODWQN-g7Ax-bqoKp_hzJI9qRZx9ZFQfdQKaQEiBXGxS_jd0AYSYDojGPtY7klLelOoIkOBAX7ziwg6I6nPT9TyDiq_v1yuBWPCn9V-wtzXlDxyhxy7GxdLAQkkcxfu4ssx_GNjKwEr3cAxwcX9sdTSDhhWBTHNiWsZIE5ho0CUivFEqZ716ttwbAnEuvdn4HYnlizux2suYOKCoIo7pZJ7PtArkz54dG626kmCpw1AtN1dUTZw4m25mO-Y9hx26fDBuz0AkCasuGK9dvOcqmPMT1ud3lgpuAGTLpCkkb02yNPtPQPO99QxNWEEftme6jEZm_P=w800-h449-no

Upvote 0

HurricaneHanna

I haven't been seeing them for days either. It may be due to the pics being uploaded through a site like photobucket instead of uploaded directly onto wdwmagic.
Could be. I was thinking maybe she doesn't realize we can't see what she's trying to share. Since this is the most important/exciting! thread :) to all of us "counters" hopefully she can adjust what she's doing.

Upvote 0

JennSmith

Hey @JennSmith , for several days now the image you post is a minus sign. Forgive my ignorance but, what does it mean? Just curious :)
That's awful! Usually I just find a cute pic and copy and paste it. For the past few days I have been using my own images but I've been adding them directly through this site. I click the little photo button in the comment section and paste the photo URL. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom