How Many Days for You? Part 12

ShawnKuntz

images

Upvote 0

JohnD

Thats awesome!

Yep. I'm a Florida Resident and an AP. Got a room in the Maingate area along US-192. I'm driving from the Florida Big Bend, so easier to have a room near SR 429 anyway. I'll just drive park to park. Seeing MSEP night of 9/3. On 9/4, doing AK in the morning/afternoon then HS in the evening primarily to see SW Galactic Spectacular. Not exactly crying that I'll miss Jungle Book. I'll hop into Epcot in the moring/afternoon before driving home on 9/5. Might as well see the new Soarin' while I'm there. Keeping costs down as much as I can considering I still have my main trip 10/29 - 11/4.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Yep. I'm a Florida Resident and an AP. Got a room in the Maingate area along US-192. I'm driving from the Florida Big Bend, so easier to have a room near SR 429 anyway. I'll just drive park to park. Seeing MSEP night of 9/3. On 9/4, doing AK in the morning/afternoon then HS in the evening primarily to see SW Galactic Spectacular. Not exactly crying that I'll miss Jungle Book. I'll hop into Epcot in the moring/afternoon before driving home on 9/5. Might as well see the new Soarin' while I'm there. Keeping costs down as much as I can considering I still have my main trip 10/29 - 11/4.
Sounds great. Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom