• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

How Many Days for You? Part 12

JohnD

Thats awesome!
Yep. I'm a Florida Resident and an AP. Got a room in the Maingate area along US-192. I'm driving from the Florida Big Bend, so easier to have a room near SR 429 anyway. I'll just drive park to park. Seeing MSEP night of 9/3. On 9/4, doing AK in the morning/afternoon then HS in the evening primarily to see SW Galactic Spectacular. Not exactly crying that I'll miss Jungle Book. I'll hop into Epcot in the moring/afternoon before driving home on 9/5. Might as well see the new Soarin' while I'm there. Keeping costs down as much as I can considering I still have my main trip 10/29 - 11/4.

coachwnh

Yep. I'm a Florida Resident and an AP. Got a room in the Maingate area along US-192. I'm driving from the Florida Big Bend, so easier to have a room near SR 429 anyway. I'll just drive park to park. Seeing MSEP night of 9/3. On 9/4, doing AK in the morning/afternoon then HS in the evening primarily to see SW Galactic Spectacular. Not exactly crying that I'll miss Jungle Book. I'll hop into Epcot in the moring/afternoon before driving home on 9/5. Might as well see the new Soarin' while I'm there. Keeping costs down as much as I can considering I still have my main trip 10/29 - 11/4.
Sounds great. Have fun!

Top Bottom