How Many Days for You? Part 12

HurricaneHanna

How exciting!
Have a great trip!

Thank-You
My personal goal is to not complain about the heat, but given the forecast for the coming week I'm glad this is an adult only trip. I expect we'll spend less time than usual in the parks and standing in line, and a bit more time in the lounges and lingering over sit down meals :)

Upvote 0

coachwnh

images
Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Matt and Kelly

Thank-You
My personal goal is to not complain about the heat, but given the forecast for the coming week I'm glad this is an adult only trip. I expect we'll spend less time than usual in the parks and standing in line, and a bit more time in the lounges and lingering over sit down meals :)

That sounds like a pretty solid plan. I'm thinking we will be doing much the same when we head out in a month but with the kids we will likely substitute the lounge for the pool.

Have a blast!

Upvote 0

HurricaneHanna

Don't forget sunscreen and have a great time!

Thank You!
I've packed several tubes of sunscreen with varying amounts of SPF. I got a terrible sunburn on our last trip. It was February so I let my guard down. Will definitely be more careful this time around.

EDIT: Okay so it's totally misleading to say that I "packed" the sunscreen. It's on my list. I haven't actually packed anything yet. I don't know why I'm procrastinating so much today. I'm in vacation mode a day early :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom