How Many Days for You? Part 12

LudwigVonDrake

14_number_orange_6.png

Upvote 0

Sammy5150

9706552.jpg

Things are getting hectic. Looks like the buyer's are signing the contract to buy our house (good news, but added stress). They will do their inspection stuff while we are at Disney. We only have 10 days to pack and get out once we return though. That is the stressful part. I will not be able to take time off for. At least DW is off for the Summer. We will hire some movers to help pack and load the PODS.

The bigger issue is making a final decision on the next house.
WOW! A lot of stress for sure. No better way to deal with it than being in Disney! Have a great Trip!

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

9706552.jpg

Things are getting hectic. Looks like the buyer's are signing the contract to buy our house (good news, but added stress). They will do their inspection stuff while we are at Disney. We only have 10 days to pack and get out once we return though. That is the stressful part. I will not be able to take time off for. At least DW is off for the Summer. We will hire some movers to help pack and load the PODS.

Hope you have a GREAT trip! Hopefully you can enjoy the time in the magic bubble and not worry too much about everything back home. :)

Upvote 0

BrianV

9706552.jpg

Have fun. I distinctly remember refinancing our house on a cell phone in the hallway of the the WL. I can only imagine your stress. However, while you are there, hope you have a great unstressful time.

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

Have fun and try not to stress too much!!

Upvote 0

JeffR73

9706552.jpg

Good luck on the move and have a great time in the World!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom