How Many Days for You? Part 12

coachwnh

IMG_7220.jpeg

Upvote 0

KILUMTL123

2️⃣4️⃣
Cancer update. Well, went to Dr's Thursday and they cut out another section on my leg. We were talking the whole time about Disney. Her father owns DVC at Bay Lake..... After she was done stitching me up I said "I need this all cleared up in 26 days so I can go to Disney ". She turned around and gave me the strangest look and said "I have marked a spot on what we are sending to the lab. I might have to take out more". I spoke with my son and he said he would push me in a wheelchair. That he would do what ever needed to be done. Looks like I will have to cancel my wild Africa Trek. But going to hold on to hope right now and keep the reservation.

Upvote 0

littleroo

2️⃣4️⃣
Cancer update. Well, went to Dr's Thursday and they cut out another section on my leg. We were talking the whole time about Disney. Her father owns DVC at Bay Lake..... After she was done stitching me up I said "I need this all cleared up in 26 days so I can go to Disney ". She turned around and gave me the strangest look and said "I have marked a spot on what we are sending to the lab. I might have to take out more". I spoke with my son and he said he would push me in a wheelchair. That he would do what ever needed to be done. Looks like I will have to cancel my wild Africa Trek. But going to hold on to hope right now and keep the reservation.
Wishing you all the pixie dust in the world! Fingers crossed!

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

2️⃣4️⃣
My prayers for you.
Your positive attitude is fantastic.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

2️⃣4️⃣
Good luck

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom