How Many Days for You? Part 12

DisneyfanMA

Not to be an @ZZ (because of more improtant things in life and from this storm)....but since this is a disney forum .how long do we think the impact of Hurricane Ian will be specific to WDW and those with upcoming trips?

Upvote 0

ppet

pooh20.jpg

Upvote 0

DisneyfanMA

down to 36 days!

Planning scavenger hunt with clues tomorrow for the kids around the yard. After a few clues it will lead them back inside to a big wrapped box. Once they open it a helium Mickey balloon will rise, along with a countdown calendar, confetti, mouse ears, t shirts for each of us, and the magic band 2s.... Very excited. Hope that the recent hurricane doesn't impact our visit significantly.

ps: I am well in mind that many people in Southern Florida are suffering right now so it does seem a bit weird to be worried about a vacation there. That said their economy needs the jolt and visitors should not shy away in my opinion. I expect business as usual for the most part, barring some other catastrophic event between now and then.

Upvote 0

Ricky Spanish

down to 36 days!

Planning scavenger hunt with clues tomorrow for the kids around the yard. After a few clues it will lead them back inside to a big wrapped box. Once they open it a helium Mickey balloon will rise, along with a countdown calendar, confetti, mouse ears, t shirts for each of us, and the magic band 2s.... Very excited. Hope that the recent hurricane doesn't impact our visit significantly.

ps: I am well in mind that many people in Southern Florida are suffering right now so it does seem a bit weird to be worried about a vacation there. That said their economy needs the jolt and visitors should not shy away in my opinion. I expect business as usual for the most part, barring some other catastrophic event between now and then.
I get what you are saying.
We're taking 6 extra cases of water with for the CMs at Bell services at our resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom