• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

How Many Days for You? Part 12

DisneyfanMA

Not to be an @ZZ (because of more improtant things in life and from this storm)....but since this is a disney forum .how long do we think the impact of Hurricane Ian will be specific to WDW and those with upcoming trips?

Upvote 0

ppet

pooh20.jpg

Upvote 0

DisneyfanMA

down to 36 days!

Planning scavenger hunt with clues tomorrow for the kids around the yard. After a few clues it will lead them back inside to a big wrapped box. Once they open it a helium Mickey balloon will rise, along with a countdown calendar, confetti, mouse ears, t shirts for each of us, and the magic band 2s.... Very excited. Hope that the recent hurricane doesn't impact our visit significantly.

ps: I am well in mind that many people in Southern Florida are suffering right now so it does seem a bit weird to be worried about a vacation there. That said their economy needs the jolt and visitors should not shy away in my opinion. I expect business as usual for the most part, barring some other catastrophic event between now and then.

Upvote 0

Ricky Spanish

down to 36 days!

Planning scavenger hunt with clues tomorrow for the kids around the yard. After a few clues it will lead them back inside to a big wrapped box. Once they open it a helium Mickey balloon will rise, along with a countdown calendar, confetti, mouse ears, t shirts for each of us, and the magic band 2s.... Very excited. Hope that the recent hurricane doesn't impact our visit significantly.

ps: I am well in mind that many people in Southern Florida are suffering right now so it does seem a bit weird to be worried about a vacation there. That said their economy needs the jolt and visitors should not shy away in my opinion. I expect business as usual for the most part, barring some other catastrophic event between now and then.
I get what you are saying.
We're taking 6 extra cases of water with for the CMs at Bell services at our resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom