How Many Days for You? Part 12

donaldtoo

0CAE0E38-458E-4E27-B039-4FE3E661EEDF.jpeg

Upvote 0

Mireille

Premium Member
1718628701487.jpeg

61 days! Getting my ADRs tomorrow morning! My mom wants to eat at San Angel Inn and Coral Reef and also wants to do Hoop-Dee-Doo. I like San Angel for the environment even though the food is meh and I'm a vegetarian so Coral Reef is gonna be... well, it'll be neat to see the fish while at least one of us eats (I did see they have a plant-based meal but I'm not too excited about it.) But we did Hoop-Dee-Doo 2 years ago and that was a blast so I'm hoping I can get a reservation for that, on my birthday ideally.

Upvote 0

Mireille

Premium Member
1718715779318.jpeg

60! And I made my ADRs. Get to do Hoop-Dee-Doo the night of my birthday! Got the other reservations my mom wanted and was half-way to booking Cinderella for the first time but it's over $100 per person!!!! So I changed plans and was finally able to book Be Our Guest for something other than breakfast but... $70? Hoop-Dee-Doo floor level seats are the same price and you get a fun show! And as a vegetarian, the plant-based meal isn't worth half that. So thinking I might just do Crystal Palace instead to hang out with Pooh and the gang.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom