How Many Days for You? Part 12

JIMINYCR

mahindra-265-DI-XP-Plus-1-1-740x414.jpeg

Upvote 0

KILUMTL123

Glad to see the bounce back. How did the leg hold out and were you able to utilize the wheelchair without a problem?
Never utilized a wheelchair. Walked the entire time. Typical open to close. 1 day I did give up and went back to room about 7:30 pm. Was tired of being cold and leg was screaming at my. But all good. Just have to learn to slow down.

My sister that lives in ME is driving down to GA. They will stay with me Thursday through Monday then continue to Florida. Looking forward to seeing her. Tough drive. Have you ever driven to WDW?

Upvote 0

KILUMTL123

8️⃣7️⃣ 2 nights outside of Disneyland bubble 5 nights at Disneyland DVC. Flights booked, park tickets purchased. Just need to make park reservations. Why can't Disneyland get on the same bandwagon as WDW and get rid of park reservations. And while I am complaining, You have to log into the Disneyland site everyday at each of the 60 day mark of each vacation day in order to make dinning reservations. This is dumb. Come on Disneyland get on the same page as WDW.

1️⃣0️⃣8️⃣ Boulder Ridge DVC. Flights booked.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Never utilized a wheelchair. Walked the entire time. Typical open to close. 1 day I did give up and went back to room about 7:30 pm. Was tired of being cold and leg was screaming at my. But all good. Just have to learn to slow down.

My sister that lives in ME is driving down to GA. They will stay with me Thursday through Monday then continue to Florida. Looking forward to seeing her. Tough drive. Have you ever driven to WDW?
We first flew for several trips until 3 different airlines flying out of Logan, each damaged my DW's power w/c at thousands of dollars worth of damage. Fortunately each time she could find a way to use it so our trips were not cancelled. To them its just a piece of luggage they dont care how its handled. From there on we decided to just not take a chance and now drive every time. I dont mind the drive, but we have to build in driving days now into our trip time. We drive from Me to Staunton VA ( 12 hrs drive) where we stay the night. Then drive to SC where friends live and stay the night. Then finish off the 3rd day arriving at WDW around 11am. On the way home I push it to 2 days driving. All total its about 24 hrs driving without back ups for constriction or accidents along the way. .

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom