How Many Days for You? Part 12

JIMINYCR

26519569637f8cc9a669c3f4800b401c.jpeg

Upvote 0

KILUMTL123

Enjoyed our Christmas trip. Did not renew my annual pass. Figured I would take a break for a year and go somewhere else. Lol, who was I kidding. Booked a solo trip to Boulder Ridge May 8th through 13. No parks, just water park, pools, lounges, restaurants.

Then my youngest son called and asked if I would go to Disneyland with him and his girlfriend in April. Dumb question. Lol. So Disneyland DVC Villa booked. Still need to book airfare and tickets.

9️⃣4️⃣ Disneyland DVC Villa

1️⃣1️⃣4️⃣ Boulder Ridge

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Enjoyed our Christmas trip. Did not renew my annual pass. Figured I would take a break for a year and go somewhere else. Lol, who was I kidding. Booked a solo trip to Boulder Ridge May 8th through 13. No parks, just water park, pools, lounges, restaurants.

Then my youngest son called and asked if I would go to Disneyland with him and his girlfriend in April. Dumb question. Lol. So Disneyland DVC Villa booked. Still need to book airfare and tickets.

9️⃣4️⃣ Disneyland DVC Villa

1️⃣1️⃣4️⃣ Boulder Ridge
Glad to see the bounce back. How did the leg hold out and were you able to utilize the wheelchair without a problem?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom