How Many Days for You? Part 11

SDisney90

image.jpg

Upvote 0

Sammy5150

I'M BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

I actually booked a few days back, but didn't want to post for fear my wife would see it. Got home form work today and surprised her and the kids!

Heading to Disneyland for the 60th! Leaving Sunday, August 9 for 7 days and now we all can't wait.

That makes 177 days to go!!!!!!
Nice! I've been wondering when you would have some numbers up here...

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I actually booked a few days back, but didn't want to post for fear my wife would see it. Got home form work today and surprised her and the kids!

Heading to Disneyland for the 60th! Leaving Sunday, August 9 for 7 days and now we all can't wait.

I just saw your signature on another post!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys! Now what's really making me sad...had DH not roped me into skiing...we would have been at Disneyland at the same time. Well, at least some of the same days. I had been looking at the 7th - 11th in Anaheim and then the rest of the trip in San Diego. Alas, it will not be going down like that. Still, excited to see you guys have a trip on the horizon!!! :)

Upvote 0

Allygator

Good for you and a great time to go!

Upvote 0

Steve1005

I've been seeing a lot about the 60th and really wanted to find a way back for some of that. I don't think I'll be able to sneak a way there though. Glad to see you back up here though! I expect a trip report about all the awesome anniversary stuff too! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom