How Many Days for You? Part 11

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I am so excited, if you book a cruise while on board is there any benefits? Also do you pay a portion or the whole thing?

I believe you receive a discount if you book another cruise before you get off the ship - it's probably similar to a bounce back offer at a resort. There should be info in your stateroom, but if not, just go to Guest Services and ask. We are going again in August of next year on the DVC members only cruise, otherwise I would have taken advantage of the offer. Are you sailing on the Dream? It's a gorgeous ship and the lobby is amazing.

Disney has its own terminal at Port Canaveral, which makes embarking and disembarking a breeze.

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

200px-Bundesstraße_224_number.svg.png

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

I believe you receive a discount if you book another cruise before you get off the ship - it's probably similar to a bounce back offer at a resort. There should be info in your stateroom, but if not, just go to Guest Services and ask. We are going again in August of next year on the DVC members only cruise, otherwise I would have taken advantage of the offer. Are you sailing on the Dream? It's a gorgeous ship and the lobby is amazing.

Disney has its own terminal at Port Canaveral, which makes embarking and disembarking a breeze.

Yes I am going to be on the Dream! We arrive Thursday and were gunna stay at POP or Little Mermaid Sail Fri-Monday and then check into CBR Mon- Saturday the 26th, but I am hoping I can Convince my DH into staying until Sunday :) I hope its a breeze I will have a 2 1/2 year old :)

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yes I am going to be on the Dream! We arrive Thursday and were gunna stay at POP or Little Mermaid Sail Fri-Monday and then check into CBR Mon- Saturday the 26th, but I am hoping I can Convince my DH into staying until Sunday :) I hope its a breeze I will have a 2 1/2 year old :)

Disney makes cruising so easy, so you won't have to worry. Sent you a private conversation with more info about the cruise.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom