lostpro9het

1410591646.png

Until BLT/BCV.
1411023630.png

Until the Dream.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

159 days to go!!!

And something great happened yesterday- got a free dining pin so we were able to switch from Pop to French Quarter w/ FD!!!! Made the rest of our ADR's and had no problems getting what we wanted!!! I am so happy to be going back to my favorite resort!!!
PIN CLUB! Because I got one yesterday too! I was in shock! I wanted to get into POFQ (so jelly of you!) but it was unavailable so CSR it is!:D:D

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

PIN CLUB! Because I got one yesterday too! I was in shock! I wanted to get into POFQ (so jelly of you!) but it was unavailable so CSR it is!:D:D
I was also shocked! I also couldn't believe I was able to get it in a standard room with no problem. Usually I am told I would have to go with garden or river view because that is all thats available!

Upvote 0

Longers

159 days to go!!!

And something great happened yesterday- got a free dining pin so we were able to switch from Pop to French Quarter w/ FD!!!! Made the rest of our ADR's and had no problems getting what we wanted!!! I am so happy to be going back to my favorite resort!!!
I think you were there the same time as me last year but I was at POR, think we will be there at the same time this year too! I have seen a few mentions of pins is this something only for US residents?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom