How Many Days for you Part 10

Dads 2 Boys

Thanks I think...lol

Just funny when u know it's not someone who takes things too seriously. I also remembered we'll be down there at the same time for the most part and thought "cool...maybe we should meet and say hi", I then however remembered you are a Penguins fan and I'm a Rangers fan so...."the hell with ya". LOL (My son is a Pens fan though).

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Just funny when u know it's not someone who takes things too seriously. I also remembered we'll be down there at the same time for the most part and thought "cool...maybe we should meet and say hi", I then however remembered you are a Penguins fan and I'm a Rangers fan so...."the hell with ya". LOL (My son is a Pens fan though).

Ha that is funny. I am not one of those "weirdos" who takes "his" teams that serious that I hate all other teams and other fans.

I used to LOVE Claude Giroux but he just said some weird things to the media after they lost about Crosby breaking his wrists that made me just really lose respect for him. Other than that I just love hockey. The game is bigger than my team so I do not think I will want to push you into a lagoon cause you like The Rags, buddy.

So yeah if you see me. Throw and elbow or trip me up.

Upvote 0

Millerworld

ActionsLA.png

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom