how many days (cont)

wsapooh

PhilharMagician said:
Only 78 days to go! :( All the detailed scheduling is done and now I just patiently wait for that Saturday morning when I get up at 2:30 AM to head to the Airport. :cool:

I used to do that - get up at the crack of dawn and catch an early flight out. But I'm not a morning person at all! The last couple trips, we've flown down late the night before and just stumbled off the plane and into a room at the Hyatt in the Orlando Airport. I works so great!! We get up the next morning and head for Disney. We still get to the parks early in the day but without being half asleep from an early flight.

Just a suggestion for future trips if you're not a morning person. :wave:

8 days 6 hours and 15 minutes to go!!

Upvote 0

Jefferson1964

Ok, Ive have approximately 42 days, will be there from Oct. 30-Nov 5. Staying at the Pop Century. Last time we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and it was terrific but wanted to try the new hotel, plus its on special, LOL...I think my 2 year old is going to have a blast, he had fun at one. I guess we will make it an annual event. I used to work at WDW back in early 90's and had a good time, but moved to DFW area. Looking to see if any of my ole friends still work there........I do miss the cast member discount....... :)

Upvote 0

Maritimer

Impatient Canadian on the countdown.

Hello All, I've been enjoying this website and thought it was time to start posting. Only 84 days to go. It'll be my 3rd time at DisneyWorld. The last time was in 1997. I cannot wait to see the changes. Myself , my wife and niece (9) are staying off property for 3 days and staying at CBR for 8 nights.

Upvote 0

tigger248

Maritimer said:
Hello All, I've been enjoying this website and thought it was time to start posting. Only 84 days to go. It'll be my 3rd time at DisneyWorld. The last time was in 1997. I cannot wait to see the changes. Myself , my wife and niece (9) are staying off property for 3 days and staying at CBR for 8 nights.

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

You're gonna have a wonderful time in WDW! A lot has changed since 1997, so you'll have plenty of new stuff to do.

Upvote 0

mwc1996

61 days 20 hours and 12 :sohappy: minutes until we have breakfast with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eyore and Piglet to start our 8 day vacation at the world.

Upvote 0

Amsi

I think it's 6 days until we get down there. September 25th.

Can't wait to shop at the World Showcase...they have some pretty stuff.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

EGNATZ1

19 Days and counting leave October 8th on the auto train arrive the 9th for ten days . 5 days at Pop century and 5 days off site . Counting the hours. 13 of us going for our first family vacation in twenty years.

Upvote 0

radgriff

19 Days - Port Orleans for 6 days and Yacht Club for 3 - Going for a friends wedding - Getting Married at the Wedding Pavlion and Resp. at the Living Seas - I have never been to a wedding in Disney we are very happy!!!

Upvote 0

jeffs10

- 2 days :(
Just returned last Night From RiverSide (2 day Drive home) First time Staying at river Side and Missing it already.

We all had a great trip and planning the next one. Working On trip Report right now.

Jeff

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Maritimer said:

Welcome to the boards. Going around the middle of December right? The parks are beautiful!! You'll miss the meet by a few days.

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
-10 days. we had a great time. eveyone was nice. did not see alot of trash on the ground. people were always cleaning. i will be writing a trip report when i get a chance. we stayed a coronado and will gain. great resort. food could have been better but not terrible. 477 more days till our next one maybe. pending on everest

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

26 days to go!!!!!!!

We have 26 days to go until our fabulous family vacation to WDW. We have been planning this trip for over a year & 1/2. Excellent.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom