IMO for just plain ease of getting
around WDW car rental is the BEST
way to go :D

Unless you leave an hour ahead of the
fireworks/evening park dump you will
WAIT :lookaroun for a BUS!

Duckberg :brick:

juscet

My son and I waited for a bus from the the Animal Kingdom to Port Orleans Riverside for over an hour. It was 11:00 in the morning so I honestly think they take some of their buses off the road after the park openings. Especially with the price of gas at the time. Not that it didn't still irritate me.:brick:

Disney_Belle

of the 15 trips to WDW I have only had 1 bad experience with the busses.

Our last trip we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and we were waiting for a bus to Epcot. AK, MK, DHS and DTD all had multiple busses come through and we ended up waiting 45 minutes. We remained calm but some people however, didn't (they had been waiting longer than us so I can't blame them). All of a sudden 2 Epcot busses showed up, and there were 3 or 4 CM's directing people where to get on and some people were crossing between, directly behind and in front of the busses (and not staying behind the yellow line :brick:). We finally got on the bus and as we were leaving another empty Epcot bus pulled in behind us lol. It was a bit hectic for a bit but we survived and I have to give credit to the CM's who tried to keep everyone calm lol.

That was the only fluke we've had with the busses. We've had late night 40 -60 minute waits from MK after EMH, but thats because we left with the other thousands of people lol.

DisneyJunkie

I've never had so many problems with waiting for buses as I get whenever I stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I've stayed there several times and the wait time for specific buses has been ridiculous. The signs say about 20 minutes. It doesn't seem to matter which park bus I'm waiting for, I have never caught one within 20 minutes.....it's always AT LEAST a 30 minutes wait for the bus I want to come. And not only that, but if I'm waiting for a bus to Epcot, there'll be 3-4 buses for MK or AK or DD that come along during that time. It's absurd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom