How long do you stay??????

How long do you stay?

• Less than a day - one full day at a time (I live nearby or work there!)

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • 2-3 days

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 4-5 days

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • 6-7 days

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • 8-9 days

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • 10-11 days

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • more than 12 days (please post your number)

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

SJTSmith

We normally stay a week or alittle over but I wish I had time to stay for longer. I am sure everyone would like to stay longer.

ToTBellHop

We usually go for 9-10 days in February, but this summer we are also going for six days...and we'll have to wait till Spring Break to go next year as my university doesn't have a February Break...

raven

I usually go for 4 to 5 days because money only allows for that.

I wish I could spend longer because I get tired while I'm there. I wish I wasn't in a rush to see all the parks in those days and had time to slow down and relax some. In those days I see every park once and then hop the last day. I always want to stay longer though, even though I am tired.

bjshade23

We normally stay for about 9-10 days, about twice a year. This next trip in August we will be there for 12 days. Can't wait only 113 days to go.:D

WDWFanatic

We usually stay about 10 days but this time we are staying for 15. We really need a vacation this year. This will be my 28th trip i think.

Chris

My shortest trip has been 2 days and my longest trip has been 18 days (included a 4 day cruise). On average we usually stay about 10 days.

WigglyWiggins

We come from england so we always go for 14 days, were really lucky to stay that long, but any less and it wouldnt be worth the flight. im going again on july 5th...cant wait...first time on-site!!!!

GGG1

We also stay approx. 7-9 days at a time, and yes, i do agree that it is never enough to do it all and have some relaxation time to spare!

mej

We usually go for 2 weeks. This year it will be 3 weeks!! We are staying off site and will have a 7 day hopper plus - we may or may not use all the days (we have some left over from our last ones to use first!!)

tinkrbel

ours depends on the time of year we go .. this year only 6 nights/7 days because of the girls and school .. if we go at the end of may we stay about 2 weeks. there is very little going on the last week of school so they never mind if the girls miss this time.

Figaro

Usually 8d/7n, but sometime we add 2-3 nights at my parents condo to go to AHEM....the other parks. I feel like such a traitor! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom