How long do you stay??????

How long do you stay?

• Less than a day - one full day at a time (I live nearby or work there!)

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • 2-3 days

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 4-5 days

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • 6-7 days

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • 8-9 days

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • 10-11 days

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • more than 12 days (please post your number)

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

2much2do

Original Poster
On average, about how long is your visit to Disney World??????
I have never stayed less than two weeks :sohappy:

tmp

Usually about 8 days/7 nights. I wish I could stay longer, but that work thing always gets in the way.

2much2do

Original Poster
Yup. And it is never enough time! I heard once about a retired guy who spent three months there every year!!!!!! How cool would that be???????

kal1484

We have to go during Christmas and Spring Breaks, so usually less than 2 weeks, and if not CB, then we have to go during school, and I can't miss too much...

figmentmom

I stay as long as I can possible stay - usually a week - and my family has to drag me kicking and screaming to the airport!

Lance

The old days, it was two weeks, but now it's more like 9 days.

To the 3 month stay, I'm sure a lot of people(Rv'ers and campers) stay a WHILE in Fort WIlderness. Some maybe a month at a time, it's more than most campgrounds, but of course it's worth it!

cm1988

Originally posted by 2much2do
...heard once about a retired guy who spent three months there every year...
I visited with friends staying in a motor coach at Ft. Wilderness. They said that there was a cluster of RV's/coaches nearby where people were staying for months at a time.

Frank4669

With our kids being 5 and 6, we now stay 10 days during the school year attached to breaks and 14-17 days the past two summers. This year as well - 6/16 - 7/5. You have to stay for a while, there is always new things to see.

MKCustodial

Since for us it's really hard to go, when we actually do we have to stay as long as money and time allows. Actually, i's mostly the money... :lookaroun
Anyways, I'd say 15 to 18 days. Nowadays it''s harder, dollar rates are too high. Unless some economical miracle happens down here, our next planned trip will be 12 days.

adr315

Have stayed as long as a week, but usually 2-5 days. Since i live in Miami, i usually go about 2 or 3 times a year to Orlando (i always stay at WDW hotels cuz im DVC, but not always Disney parks). Ive probably been to WDW about 25 -35 times in my short lifetime.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
We usually stay at Walt Disney World for about a week and go to all of the theme parks.
The longest we stayed was ten days and that was a very tiring trip because we didn't take a lot of breaks and we ended up falling asleep in some of the shows because we were so tired.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom