How long do you stay?

Seano846

Original Poster
How long does everyone stay at WDW when they are on vacation/holiday? I try to do 7-10 days each time:)

Attachments

• selfprtanim.gif
    selfprtanim.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 239
M

Mr Lightbeer

Well some people stay for 3 days 7 hours,some stay for 6 days 4 hours,others stay for 8 days 8 hours,I sat next to someone at Chef Mickey's and overheard them say the were staying for 5 days 4 hours,their friends were staying for 5 days 5 hours they prefered the extra hour.Once we stayed for 14 days 7 hours,my brothers next door neighbours,sisters uncle usually stays for 7 days 9 hours, and he new someone who stayed for 1 day no hours.We talked about staying for 45 days 1 hour last year but changed our minds at the last hour. Oh wait a minute,someone in the room says they have stayed for 12 days 4 hours. This is a great thread I could go on for hours, actually 4 days 3 hours.What do you want to know next? everyones favourite colour.

Seano846

Original Poster
Everyone's color except your yours....(we already know your favorite is dick colored)

Attachments

• 20f.gif
    20f.gif
    9 KB · Views: 285
We have DVD points for 11 days in a two-bedroom villa.

Early this year we stayed 3 weeks in a one bedroom, and we're returning for two more weeks in December.

Disneynut

I try to stay from 7 - 10 days at least once a year. If I am lucky to get there more than once, than the other stays are shorter (5 days).

Bobster

First post!

From Montreal, my wife and I really make our annual winter trips worth while by staying for 3 weeks. Most people here already know this stuff ... but I will bore you nonetheless ... to save money, we buy Annual Passes and make sure we use them twice (e.g. February 1998 and January 1999). We also make sure we arrive on a value-season resort date, even if we stay over a big holiday (e.g. last December we arrived on the 16th and stayed through Xmas and New Year's, but still paid the value rate the entire trip).

Regards,
Bobster.

The Mom

Premium Member
Bobster, make sure you look at the AP thread! Disney now dates them from your renewal date, not your first time(activation at the park) use. Just be careful on your timing!

Well we usually stay for two weeks every year, but this year will be our honeymoon trip. We will be at Disney for....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

ONE MONTH!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

bjshade23

how long of a stay at wdw.

Our family usually stays for about 10-14 days at disney. We consider that length of time to be an efficient stay to cover all 4 of the parks and at least 1 on the water parks.:)

NowInc

Before i lived so close to the parks..i would usually stay for about 5 days each time...now i cant measure how long because i could go there any day i want just by getting in my car and taking a short drive down I-4...

Herbie53

Premium Member
I usually stay about a week, depending on the budget.

And my guess is that it would take a resurrection to reunite the beatles given John's untimely death. (That would be really funny, because then they really would be bigger than Jesus!)

Seano846

Original Poster
Originally posted by Herbie53
I usually stay about a week, depending on the budget.

And my guess is that it would take a resurrection to reunite the beatles given John's untimely death. (That would be really funny, because then they really would be bigger than Jesus!)

No No No 3 more bullets

MCMike37

Well, it depends, before college, the family would go to WDW every other summer for a month, and then the foloowing Christmas for two weeks (Always stay at Fort Wilderness and get the annual passport)

Tink

Originally posted by NowInc
Before i lived so close to the parks..i would usually stay for about 5 days each time...now i cant measure how long because i could go there any day i want just by getting in my car and taking a short drive down I-4...

You don't HAVE TO rub it in, Now!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom