How long are the walks?

wdwfan100

Original Poster
I know that there are walking paths from the BC and BW resort areas to DHS. Does any one know exactly how far it is?

Also the walk from Wilderness lodge to the Fort Wilderness Campground. How far is that?

Any other good walking paths at the various resorts and their distances? Thanks in advance for the info.

a2grafix

It's about a 5-7 minute walk for me from the Shades of Green entrance (and down the driveway) via the Polynesian walking path to the bus stop, a few minutes more to the monorail and the TTC.

On my last two solo trips to WDW, I must have walked about 40-50 miles. Great exercise.

DisneyLeo18

from DHS to the BW it took about 20-25 minutes rougly i think.

I loved making this walk after spending the day at the parks. It is long and tough if the weather is no good but it felt very disney to me and makes the feeling better when you get there and have a drink or 2.

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Thanks to all who replied. My wife and I walked to DHS from the YC on a recent stay and thought it was a great walk. I was hoping to do the WL to FW on our trip in Oct. I just could not find any info on how far the distance actually was. This helps. Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom