How is Breakfastosaurus ?

yazmin182

We have been to The World 3 times now and have made reservations for Donald's Breakfastasaurus all 3 times but for various reasons(ok,ok we just couldn't pry ourselves out of bed in time)we had to cancel...ALL...3...TIMES.
We are going back in April and ONCE AGAIN have made reservations for it and DAG NABBIT I am determined to actually keep them this time!

By the way,MITCHK,in what way are the costumes hideous? Anyone have any pics?

I found this by searching Google (sorry for the guy in the picture, hope he's not a part of this forum!). I'm guessing these are the "hideous costumes". They are kinda all over the place but they're not that bad.

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/media/restaurantPix/saurus/akbreakgoofsters.jpg

davinakb

We've been 3 or 4 times, most recently about a year ago and have always enjoyed it. Never had any problems with the food or service. I do agree that depending on the day/crowd, the character interaction can be more limited, but we've always managed to get our pictures. FWIW.

donaldfan

We've eaten there several times, most recently in Dec 06, food was great and we thought the character interaction was great too. Great service too!

Craig & Lisa

We've been there 4 times and had a great time. They have the best apple cobbler anywhere, for some reason it's not the same at any other place. And character interaction is very good too. Next visit in April........ CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :D :sohappy:

nickeymouse

We go there every year! We love the food, but the characters are Goofy, Micky, Pluto, and Donald, and the interaction was just okey! Nothing out standing! The food is why we go too!

KevGuy

Thanks for the replies folks, I guess we'll enjoy breakfast sans the oj lol :hurl: and then worry about the rides/fastpass after. We are only going to AK once on like the second day of our trip and I'm looking forward to this as it is the only "character breakfast" we have booked.

ErickainPA

We have my birthday breakfast reservations there on the 12th of April. We were going to have an 8am seating, but changed it to 9am so DH could get his FP for Everest. The baby will have us up on time and ready to go I am sure.

vadsnylvr

Last year we made reservations early enough to be first in line. The park was not scheduled to open for a while, so we ate a nice breakfast but made sure to finish just before the park opened to regular guests. We then walked to Expedition Everest and got there just as the park opened. We rode it once then grabbed some fast passes for it and headed to Kilimanjaro Safaris (which is best to ride first thing if you want to see all the animals). I like to get early breakfast reservations because you can do the same at other parks and be first in line for the best rides!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom