How Important?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
How important is getting to rope drop to you? Are you nervous about being even a few minutes late or do you sleep in or are you somewhere in the middle? I think someone might need to check me in somewhere if something caused me to miss rope drop!

Rope drop. The ONLY way to see the parks. I am NOT an early riser by nature. In fact quite the opposite. I'm a night owl.
However when it comes to our WDW vacation. I'm the first soldier with feet on the floor ready to get going.

You hit rope drop and you're going to make the absolute most of your park visit period.

Upvote 0

PUSH

I've actually never been to a rope drop... I'm not a morning person in the slightest, so rope drop isnt really an option haha

I'm not a morning person until I hit Disney. Then I'm an all the time person. When you're at Disney you can waste any time. That's my motto at least.

Upvote 0

PUSH

We are so NOT morning people either, but Im up by 6am stroll to the pool area, hang out on our balcony and take it all in... SLOWLY LOL

You have to get to a park for opening! There's just something about walking into an empty park that is just magical. Even if it's just MK to see the opening show. The early mornings are a special time just like night is.

At least you're up and taking in some of Disney though! :p

Upvote 0

lovepooh

We have never dont a rope drop Also :confused:.. however this trip we are going to at least give it a shot at MK, our boys are the perfect age and I know they would love seeing the characters on train. Being one of the first in the park sounds very enticing! :D

Upvote 0

s&k'smom

You know I might just get DD to do the MK rope drop with me, your right lovepooh it sounds like fun. There is no way I'm getting DH to do it though!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom