How fast????????

Firewolfe51

Original Poster
who all has been to the Richard Petty drivng school? If so what was your lap speeds? I'll bee there 11/02/2006 CANT WAIT!

imamouse

My husband did the Richard Petty Driving Experience at a NASCAR track (not at WDW) and reached a top lap speed of 140 MPH! Have fun :wave: VROOM !

DFD111

Hello,

I did the Richard Petty Driving Experience back in 2003 and it was well worth it. I did the ride along program which only cost $90.00, the driver got the car up to 145 mph on the back stretch. Its wild being only inches away from the wall. They also have programs in which you can drive the car but those were a little out of my price range plus its been a while since I drove a stick shift. :lol:

If you are not familiar with how to get into the track, you have to drive around the parking lot and them you will see the track and there is a small one way at a time tunnel that takes you under the track and into the parking lot where the building is to sign up for the Experience. Also I would recommend calling and checking about availability for days during your trip, because if you do any program other than the ride along it takes quite a bit of time because of training that you have to get. Take a look at the wall in the building of the celebrities that have participated in the experience @ WDW, its amazing.

Enjoy and I hope that this helps you out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom