How early did you prep your kids for a love of WDW?

disneygirl1

As I sit here watching my 6 week old nap while we listen to The Living Seas BGM, I was wondering how many of you encourage your kids to also build a love for WDW? Not necessarily prepping them to enjoy the Disney movies, but to actually love the parks themselves.

If you went out of your way to make sure your child would love YOUR home away from home too, what age did you start and what methods did you employ?

:D :wave:

Lucky for me, my DS was bitten by the Disney bug and loves Disney world! I didn't have to encourage him to Love Disney, he did it all on his own!!! :ROFLOL: He has been making trips to the mouse's house since he has been 16 months old... He just turned 8 in the beginning on January and will be getting ready to make his 7th trip to the world this coming December... It's a surprise early Christmas gift for him. Matter to fact he's already asked me about a bizillion times since our trip in Sept when we are going back!

Sadiebird

My DS's first trip to Disney was when I was 5 months pregnant with him. He has since gone at 5 months (ate his first solid food at Epcot, applesauce), 1 year (took his first steps in front of the castle and cut his first tooth on the plane on the way there), 18 months, 2 years, 2 1/2 years, 3 years, and we were just there for his 4th birthday (he rode his first rollercoasters!). We also have a trip planned for when he's 4 1/2. We talk about WDW all the time and watch videos of the rides together on YouTube. I also always play park music at home and in the car.

Whenever he sees three circles together, he says that it's Mickey Mouse. So yeah, we've sufficiently brainwashed him. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom