How early can I check in?

Papa Van

We'll be arriving in Orlando the day before we're due to check-in at POR. We'll be staying off-site the night before and I was just wondering how early we can precheck-in and get our park tix?

Papa Van

Laura

As early as you'd like. You may not get your room right away, but you can get checked in. I've checked in as early as 7 a.m. before and they had my room ready already!

Upvote 0

Papa Van

Original Poster
Thanks!!!! We're staying at the Masters Inn on Hwy. 192 the night before because we want to get a little rest and hit AK first thing in the morning. I'll be there at 7am. :)

Papa Van

Upvote 0

MissM

If your room isn't ready, they'll hold your luggage for you and even give you your room cards that you can charge on. I've checked in around 11am before and my room was ready. It just depends on how busy they were the night before and how much turn-around time they need.

Either way though, go in, drop off your luggage and enjoy your day. Your room will be there when you get back. :)
-m

Upvote 0

DisneyRoxMySox

I have checked in at 3 a.m. once. I wonder if you would consider that early or late...

500th post!! w00t :sohappy:

To make this wonderful occassion even more special. I'd like to thank the people of WDWMagic, for having intresting discussions that I can partake in!

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

DisneyRoxMySox said:
I have checked in at 3 a.m. once. I wonder if you would consider that early or late...
Somewhere on here, there was a post that said they will hold a hotel reservation until 6am. So you checked in late.

I gues that means 6am is the earliest you can check in.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Officially...

You can register at the front desk as early as 7:00 am, get your resort ID and theme park tickets, leave your luggage with bell services and start having fun! If a room is availiable it will be assigned to you. Otherwise you will recieve a business card with the resort phone number to call anytime after 3:00 pm ( 4:00 pm for Vacation Club Properties) to get your room assignment.

If you are delayed or arriving late, your room will automatically be held until 10:00 am the following morning from your scheduled arrival date.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom