How does everyone deal with there WDW addiction between trips?

mavlax20

Here's what I am doing. My last trip was with my then girlfriend now wife in 2013. We are going again in 2017....except she doesn't know about it. I started saving money, and I put it in the Disney Vacation Account (yes I know some are not fans, but it helps me) and not only do I watch it get closer to the goal price there, but I have an app that called GoTrakIt, where you set a goal and it fills the bar up as you get closer to your goal (in this case, the funds needed). I listen to Disney music, and I also have been planning like crazy, even though I know that 95% of what I am planning will probably not be the final plan. I have also decided to make it fun for my wife when she finds out by having a scavenger hunt that I am planning for her to do on our anniversary. So it's a bunch of little details that I am trying to work out right now, but it at least helps me stay focused on the big goal at hand.

Walt Disney1955

Right now we are fixing our financial situation and anything short of inheriting money we aren't going to WDW in 2016. Maybe at the earliest spring of 2017. We last went to Disneyland in 2012 and WDW in 2009 and 2010. So it has been longer than I'd prefer. I try to avoid these boards when there is no future plan for a trip on the horizon because sometimes it makes you depressed because we all know what we are missing when we aren't there. But I still come on here and listen to Disney music or the best thing is I like to live through other people when they go. I'll endlessly talk about Disney with them.

Goofy_guy

Go to dparkradio.com or download the app on google play. It plays full music from rides, shows, attractions, restaraunt areas, fire works shows, resort areas etc. They do a nightly fire work show spectacular at around 8:00 EST. where they rotate between Wishes, Illuminations and Fantasmic where they play the full audio including pre shows, announcements, music during the show and post show audio. I listen to it so much my parents are sick of it lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom