How do you start your resort stay?

papa

We try to arrive at our resort by late morning. After check-in we take a quick look at our room and head to MK. Every trip to disney for us starts with a walk down main street directly to Tomorrowland and the peoplemover.

mr_braver23

We try to arrive at our resort by late morning. After check-in we take a quick look at our room and head to MK. Every trip to disney for us starts with a walk down main street directly to Tomorrowland and the peoplemover.
Unfortunately People Mover closed our next trip :(

Obi

like many others, we arrive early afternoon. check in, go to our rooms to unpack and rest for a minute, then head on to dtd to eat dinner at wolfgang puck express.

This year split staying BLT/BCV--arriving late Thurs so parks will be closed, but I am hoping to spend time sitting on my balcony admiring my MK view and not fighting with the front desk about our Magicbands not opening the door. ;)

Fable McCloud

Check in, drop bags on the floor or second bed, and flop face down onto the Mickey Towels they place on the beds at All Star Movies. Give that a few minutes, then unpack and search for food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom