How do you save for your WDW gettaways?

maggiegrace1

:eek::lookaroun:lookaroun
Yeah... while some day that will be rather lucrative, I'm not going to hope for that any time soon...:cry:
I'll stick with hard work for now.
:lol:
Im not wishing that for anyone..Im just saying that that could be a way to get rich..unless you win the lottery..it was the best I could come up with..:shrug::lol::lookaroun

I also prefer hard work and saving..it has worked so far..;)

Kwit35

Everytime I go grocery shopping I get $20 cash back. That $20 goes into a hidding place in the house. It adds up pretty quick.

DisneyLindz

My husband, sister, parents, and I take family trips at least every other year together.

My mother will buy us "kids" disney dollars for gifts on bday's and holidays. Disney dollars are WAY better than any other gift!!! We save them up throughout the year and use that money for snacks/drinks and souveniers. I also have a Disney Rewards Card. If my husband and I get any money for bdays, get rebate checks, find money in a pair of pants, etc, it goes to our vacation fund.

My dad's gift to us for Christmas on vacation years is paying for our airline ticket. And luckily, my parent's are DVC members so that takes care of a room when we go with them.

We don't do the dining plan, we've figured out that our family (and it's different for every family!!!) will spend less without doing the plan. Each of us pay for one big meal at the restaurant of our choice. So once I pay for one meal for all of us, I get "free" meals the rest of the vacation!

My husband gets a 20% discount on park tickets through his work, so that saves a big chunk on tickets. Buying multiple tickets at once saves money since ticket prices through disney are always rising.

Woozle

Its hard as a college student. I already live like scavenger as it is. So I try to put away a small amount of pay from my job and save Bday money and the likes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom