How do you really feel about Stich?

How do you really feel about Stich

• I love Stich!!!!!!!

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I like Stich but he is over used and just has bad attractions!

Votes: 50 47.2%
  • I only hate Stich because of SGE!

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I hate Stich and all traces of him must be wiped away from WDW!!

Votes: 33 31.1%

• Total voters

Figment632

Original Poster
I have never watched Lilo and Stich and think he is over used, but do people really hate stich or just his attractions?

CAPTAIN HOOK

I believe that Stitch onlt gets bad press because of SGE - If you replaced Stitch with another character then they'd get bad press instead

As for over use - doesn't Mickey appear more around the parks than Stitch and who's complaining about that ??

magicmaya

I believe that Stitch onlt gets bad press because of SGE - If you replaced Stitch with another character then they'd get bad press instead

As for over use - doesn't Mickey appear more around the parks than Stitch and who's complaining about that ??

We are'nt complaining about mickey because he's an origonal disney character.:wave:

AshaNeOmah

My response: "Stitch was a mediocre character from a sub-par Disney film. He belongs somewhere in the parks, but having attractions based on him is going too far."

Chevross

For my magical wish I'd wish that Stitch would only be seen in the parks as toys or some type of decorated trash can. The first movie was ok I'll give it that. The TV series, ok also, I can understand that. However promoting Stitch in everyway is plain out ridiculous. I really don't like Stitch.

happymom52003

I hated the movie. My husband hated the movie. Even my kids hated the movie. And we love most Disney movies! My kids won't even watch the tv series.

But, I have friends who loved the movie and their kids adore Stitch.:shrug:

But I just do not get his appeal.

DizneyPryncess

I love Stitch! I'm glad I'm not the only one who chose that option. :eek:
Lilo & Stitch is one of mine & my DH's favorite movies, we think it's hilarious. I don't hate SGE but it's not my favorite ride, and I understand why others don't like it. However I didn't like AE either. I just don't like the whole style of the ride - in the circular room being strapped to chairs.

bluefaery

I used to LOVE Stitch but now I can't really stand him. Whenever I hear is voice I am reminded of an ex boyfriend. Lilo and Stitch the movie was our first date. Hopefully one day that will change and I will like Stitch again. But for now, I can't stand him.

baz212

My family liked the movie and next to Grumpy he is my DH's favorite character, but even DH didn't like SGE and none of us like the Stitch Celebration show based on you-tube videos. It might be better in person, but I'm betting not by much. Stitch either needs a quality attraction or just leave him at the character breakfast at Poly. He fits in there since he lives in Hawaii.

LowesChevy

He is okay..kinda creepy, but I feel like he was over used and forced upon us at WDW. Remember Stitch Kingdom...his little spiel on the monorail during the Greatest Celebration on Earth. He still takes over the wakeup calls :dazzle:. We stay at the Polynesian, so lots and lots of merchandise there lol

I_heart_Tigger

Good character in moderation. They need to stop using him as part of the Fab 5 though.

whew...I'm glad to find someone that feels the same way I do. I didn't actually choose any choice in the poll because none apply to me. I don't hate Stitch...not in the least. I actually kind of like him but he's not in the same league as Mickey or Pluto and shouldn't be considered a "classic" character.

and...I don;t hate the ride. It's kind of cute and easier on kids. I really enjoyed AE and was very disappointed to see it go because I loved having an "adult" attraction at MK but I don't blame Stitch.

I guess I'm just not in the hate, hate, hate group or the love, love, love group. (sorry for not taking part in the poll but thanks for making it because I enjoy reading the responses)

Figment632

Original Poster
I just want him out of TL if they must have Stich in an attraction put him in the Tiki room, he would fit in there.

gspin2k1

I love stitch and he even tried to steal my fiance during one of the pictures we took with him. It's not his fault Disney can't make a good attraction featuring him. If Stitch was that bad they would'nt give him that much focus. He's an awesome and fun character. And he's very market-able I can't blame Disney for using Stitch the way they do. I actually just wish they had some kind of better cool stitch attraction. An awesome one would be like Stitch pulling you around Hawaii super fast on the little tricycle like he did to Lilo in the movie. and maybe you have to help him collect everyone's left shoe lol.

~G

stonehill1968

Idiotic, charmless, the most un-Disney of the Disney characters, loathsome, and forced onto every guest browsing merchandise, pins, or anything else into which his image has been imposed. The absolute end was the "Steamboat Willie" pin, featuring Stitch. Unimaginable why they think the Stitch franchise has such "legs." Were Stitch to invade Tiki, it would be a truly tough choice as to whether to visit Tiki again or have a root canal on vacation.:hurl::mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom