How do you get to ride in the front of the monrail?

kybred72

Is it just a matter of luck, asking politely and no one else waiting or is there some special tip or trick?

Thanks~

Just wanna make this 1st trip for my hubby and daughter the most magical it can be!

Nansafan

I've not had the opportunity to ride up front at WDW but did enjoy a front car ride from the Disneyland Hotel to Tomorrowland station at Disneyland. The front car there is the only one that is air conditioned and can hold 5 guests plus the pilot. Thank you to my niece for asking. I was the only one of the 5 who had not ridden in the front of the monorail before. I keep hoping for a front car ride in WDW and one day I know it will happen.

Upvote 0

Yankeeplex

we just asked to go to the front...not only did they allow us to ride in front, but my daughter received and commerative pin and coin to remember the trip...we now do this every time we make a trip, at least once.:wave:

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

Yep we asked in 2003 then had to decide who out of our 10 was going to do it. It ended up being my oldest niece, our daughter, my husband and myself. The others in the group decided to let us because if it hadn't been for my hubby being in the military and going under the special Military Salute Disney was doing at the time, they wouldn't have been there. It was totally awesome riding up there. We did the resort loop. It was so cool! My sister's family has also done it. The only ones that haven't are my parents and next time we all go together it's there turn.

Upvote 0

SteveVAB

Front Seat

Hey there! To get a ride in the front car all you have to do is ask one of the cast members at the monorail. If it's available they will let you. There is space for four people. I'm not sure if you can make reservations. We have always just asked. I would say 4 out of 5 times we have gotten to sit in the front. Have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

Is it just a matter of luck, asking politely and no one else waiting or is there some special tip or trick?

Thanks~

Just wanna make this 1st trip for my hubby and daughter the most magical it can be!

There are NO reservations to do this. We have always gotten the kids on the front train by asking nicely and tell them you'd be happy to wait for the next train. Sometimes we got right on and sometimes we just waited for the next train and the kids were always in the front.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom