How do you get excited for Disney?

wiigirl

Disney movies...pics from last trip...anything Disney really ;)
75.gif

Mickey87

Disney music! When I listen to Disney theme park music, that warm feeling my heart gets warmer and warmer.. and that isn't the spicy BBQ talking!

MagicDisneyRains

I am 19 days away from my first Disney trip ever!!! Basically with me, just thinking about it get me excited. I have alot of stuff that I do. Disney just basically follows me around. I have been seeing Disney everywhere lately. Everytime I see Disney stuff, I get excited. I watch Disney World videos on youtube of the rides, the characters, the parades, and the many other things they have. Also, since I found out I was going, I came up with my own personal unique thing... I have been doing a daily Disney Facebook theme, where I choose a specific Disney movie for each day. I do my profile and cover photo in that movie, and I post quotes from it all day long. Then at night, I will eat popcorn and watch that specific movie and then the one I plan to do the next day. When it gets closer to time I'm gonna zoom in on doing one Character a day. Mickey and the gang and maybe the characters from Winnie the Pooh. And I also and working on my playlist of music to listen to in the care on our twelve hour drive and getting some movies together for the trip as well.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
When I am about a month out I try to not focus on my Disney trip too much. I'll read about all things Disney, food, wait times etc. Last week focused on mundane packing. Or I would not sleep.

Obi Walt Kenobi

Blogs, Vlogs, boards, Facebook pages, podcast, Internet radio stations, youtube channels, there is so much content on the web dedicated to WDW. It's really crazy or amazing if you think about it and how many people spend so much of their creating, sharing and partaking in all these different forms media all obcessed with the same subject.

MikeTaylorSound

My excitement goes up and down like the Tower of Terror, so I don't get really excited until I start packing my suitcases. Any music from the Sherman Brothers and the EPCOT BGMs put me in a very sincere mood.

On a side note, this year's planning has been nothing but a nightmare. We've had to call several times about our reservation and the mobile app(/and update) doesn't work fully, so it's been too frustrating to get exited this year. Me and the DW have had to jump through many hoops to get things right, but I'm nowhere near KATIEBUG101, so I'm not going to troll/bash unless our FP+ experience mimics our reservation woes.

MickeyisMyBestFriend

I enjoy reading on the forum and "watching surprise were going to Disney world" YouTube videos. I also like to write all of the extra magic hours and plan what park to go to which day. This takes a log time itself.:) Hope you had a great trip

scoobygirl39541

I visit this board and listen to Disney related music. Actually, Illuminations came on my iPod a little while ago and nearly brought tears to my eyes :') GAH, excited! See I'm that easy when it comes to wdw hahaha

Violiav

Podcasts, Disney music, I recently got those maps you can order from Disney. Come June I'll probably be playing my daughters Disney Infinity.

KLinder7

I'm always excited, but with my upcoming trip in 9 days I do the following: watch disney movies, watch ride videos on youtube, listen to classic disney music, and listen to theme songs from rides!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom